American Spring 2015
“Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.” – Declaration of Independence
American Spring 2015 is the Second American Revolution (2R) to reestablish original intent Constitution rule in the United States of America. For well over 100 years Congresses and presidents have manipulatively reinterpreted the wording of our Constitution to allow them more and more leeway in increasing, collecting, and freely spending our tax dollars. These measures have bankrupted our once wealthy Nation, placing future generations under an onerous debt that can never be repaid. The Constitution was written to control man’s avarice and greed, keeping human nature from running amok, but those who we sent to represent us have deceived us, taking our country step by step toward communism. Americans have fought communism all over the world, but not at home.
The above excerpt from the Declaration of Independence gives we the people legal authority for this action.
Not heeding George Washington’s Farewell Address advice to prevent political factions from gaining too much power, we now have a two-party political machine that controls all aspects of our government, to the detriment of we the people. Americans have suffered long and hard under the yoke of this two-headed snake, and we will now revoke the power of this insidious, corrupt establishment. This revolution will drastically reduce the size of our federal government, revoke privileges Congress has afforded itself over past decades, and reestablish a true representative republic as our Founding Fathers intended.
Objectives of 2R will include, but are not limited to:
1. Dissolution of this Congress and expulsion of all standing members.
a. No person who has served in Congress may ever be elected again.
b. An election will be held within one year to elect a new Congress and president.
i. Only paper ballots will be used.
ii. No party designation of any kind on ballots.
iii. Area provided for thumb or fingerprint(s).
iv. Mandatory 3-year prison term for any voter fraud.
v. Positive photo ID required of all voters.
vi. Non-citizens prohibited from voting.
c. Term limits will restrict Congressional service to two terms, maximum, including both houses, cumulative. No more power with seniority and never again the "Johnson treatment." There will be equal representation.
d. All benefits of Congressional service are hereby terminated, including pensions, special health care coverage, and all perquisites not afforded the general public.
e. First order of business of the new Congress will be enactment of The Fair Tax and repeal of the 16th Amendment. This will eliminate the Internal Revenue Service and prevent future Congresses from taxing our incomes. The Fair Tax will not apply to food or medicine, and the "prebate" will not be necessary.
i. All personal and corporate income tax ceases.
ii. This will be the single most effective way to improve our overall economy.
f. All bills written in Congress will be single-issue, with no unaffiliated proposals or unrelated items, i.e. "earmarks." This will eliminate negative aspects of bills that are pushed to be passed for the "greater good" of the bill. No need to "hold your nose" and vote.
2. Summary impeachment of President Obama. Full, in-depth investigation of the elections of Barack Hussein Obama, to include all aspects of his personal history, the deceptions created to ensure his election, election manipulation, and all who were complicit in this grand fraud of the American people. No amnesty or pardons allowed. Guantanamo awaits.
3. Repeal all actions of President Obama during his presidency, including appointments to the Supreme Court.
a. Supreme Court will be subject to term limit of 20 years’ service. Those exceeding this as of 2R will be retired.
b. Supreme Court appointments to provide a total of nine (9) justices will commence the year following elections.
c. All laws and bills will be reviewed by the Court for constitutionality, and those not found to be in adherence to the original intent of our Constitution will be repealed, to include but not limited to:
i. Social Security
1. Voluntary participation.
2. Limited to amount contributed.
3. Non-citizens disqualified.
ii. Medicare and Medicaid
1. Open interstate health care insurance competition.
2. Loser pays tort reform.
3. Non-citizens disqualified.
4. Voluntary participation or overall elimination.
iii. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
1. Return loans to original lenders.
2. Foreclosures on hold for one (1) year.
iv. Federal Reserve
1. Full audit of Federal Reserve.
2. Full audit of gold and silver reserves.
3. Return printing and coinage authority to U.S. Treasury.
4. Return to gold/silver-backed currency, not fiat money.
5. Prosecutions where warranted.
4. Closure of United Nations Headquarters in New York City.
a. Transfer headquarters responsibilities to one of the other three UN headquarters facilities in Geneva, Vienna, or Nairobi.
b. The UN and its UN Agenda 21 seek to replace all world governments with a "new world order" under its control. Subjugation of the United States is unacceptable.
5. Our Nation’s borders must be made maximally secure from illegal crossing immediately, before any other action is taken. Amnesty is NOT the answer, especially when there are untold thousands of people around the world waiting years to enter America legally.
a. Construction of a maximally secure border fence will be completed within six months. The U.S. Navy Seabees will work from the west end, and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers will start on the east end of the border, working toward the center.
b. All illegal aliens must be deported. It CAN be done, one person at a time.
c. All who have entered the U.S.A. illegally will not be eligible for immigration for ten years.
d. All children born in the U.S.A. ("anchor babies") of illegal parents must return to their parents' country of origin. They may be eligible for immigration when they reach the age of majority.
e. All illegal immigrants incarcerated in our prison system will be returned to their countries of origin.
6. Foreign aid ceases immediately. A debtor nation cannot borrow from others only to give that money away and lay the debt on future American generations. Future foreign aid will consist of the Constitution, printed in the language of the recipient country. There will be no restrictions on non-government organizations providing aid to other countries other than to enemies of the United States.
7. Everybody receiving pay or subsistence from the federal government must pass a bi-annual drug test, or lose the job and benefits. This includes all elected officials and their staffs.
8. Every federal agency and department that has not met its intended goals will be disbanded. Every federal agency that has proven to be counter-productive to the economy will be disbanded or become advisory only, with no punitive powers. Federal agencies that are duplicated by states' agencies are redundant and will be disbanded, or will become advisory only.
a. Department of Energy.
b. Department of Education.
c. Department of Agriculture.
d. Environmental Protection Agency.
e. Occupational Safety and Health Agency.
f. Department of Health and Human Services.
g. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
h. Department of Labor.
i. Many others.
9. A full, in-depth investigation of the Council on Foreign Relations will begin to examine for potential treasonous activity.
10. Government does NOT have a constitutional responsibility to take care of the people. The people, however, all have a responsibility to become contributing members of society. It is the federal government's job to ensure equal opportunity to do so; a level playing field.
11. Future violations of the Constitution will not be tolerated. Never again.
12. The States will continue to function in a normal manner under their own governments and laws. Federal laws will remain unchanged until they are reviewed, and no new federal laws will be written or enacted until a new national government is formed.
13. Military forces will continue to function under their chains of command, exercising restraint until there is a new commander in chief. National defense is their priority.
14. Federal income tax will continue to be collected, but will be held in escrow.
15. The federal government agencies and departments will continue to run with essential-only staffs until determination is made of their necessity.
16. All construction of new federal buildings will be placed on hold. Repair of existing structures will be maintained.